1-Alberta Health Services
- Any of the below mentioned items must be submitted to AHS by SFEM, please ensure information & product are entered correctly on the registration form: Your information is submitted to AHS by SFEM, all food vendors MUST submit the proper permits to SFEM.
- All sampling stations must have an approved portable hand washing station for each event.
- Foods permitted: Baking, sauces, dips, honey, pepperoni, beef jerky,
- Factory packaged food, supplement or drink products (ie. Epicure, Thrive, Velata, Sunset Gourmet, etc.).
- Foods NOT permitted, Any food items deemed “High Risk ” by SFEM
- All vendors doing samples or having food items: temporary hand wash station (for sampling vendors only). As per:
- Vendors that sell pre-packaged, ready to mix foods (generally stored in garage/home) like Epicure, Sunset Gourmet would NOT require a permit. So they would not require a permit to sell/sample at your market.
However, foods processed in a commercial kitchen that is already permitted, would require another food handling permit. In short, it’s a double hit for permits (one for their commercial kitchen, and one for the market)
ALL PRODUCTS TO BE AT AN EVENT MUST BE LISTED ON REGISTRATION TO BE SUBMITTED TO AHS.
2- Cancellation/ Transfer:
- No handing tables to down lines, team mates etc. without authorization from S.F.E. M. written notice must be sent 1 week prior or you will not be allowed in, There is a $20.00 fee for each a cancellation or for transfers.
- Please check table availability (confirmed vendors section of website) before you complete the registration order. For example; if there is an Avon rep already confirmed then you can not book for that spot. There is a refund fee of $10.00 Please check first
- There is NO transferring table fees to different dates.
- Refunds are available prior to 60 days to market….please allow 48 hours.
- If you cancel within 60 days of the events I will try to find a suitable vendor to take your spot and they will then refund you after you cancel your spot.
3-Multiple Crafts, Businesses
- There can only be 1 product/ business per table. (ie. You cannot sell your Avon and Epicure products at the same table).
- If you want to sell ie) Avon and hand made jewelry you can register twice with 1 registration for each business/ craft up to two Just request in registration to have booths next to each other.
- If you sell clothing, and just a bit of jewelry, then you sell jewelry and clothes. If you sell AVON then you sell skin care, cosmetics and jewery, all items at your booth must be listed on the registration form.
4-Vendor admittance to events
- Something For Everyone Market reserves the sole right to determine the eligibility of any company, product, or service to exhibit in these events, and further reserves the right to reject any application.
- Something For Everyone Market may at any time, limit direct sales companies, crafters, artists, home businesses due to repeat products/ services.
- Vendors have 2 days to secure spot with payment, this is stated on the website.
- There will be no refunds for these markets, unless it is before 60 days prior to the market. Please allow up to 2 days for refund.
- Receipts are the confirmation notice sent via email after registration & fees are submitted. Keep your email
- Method of payments accepted Credit card via pay pal, or Email money transfer ( emt )
6- If you need a certificate for your table (ie. nail tech, dermatology, etc.) it needs to be with you at the event.
- Power spots are ONLY in 10 X 10 spots around the exterior wall of venue
- If you require power vendors must bring a minimum of a 10′ extension cord.
- All cords must be out of the public pathway. Power spots are allowed 1 outlet NOT 1 WHOLE PLUG IN if you require more it is your responsibility to bring additional outlets (extension cord) or purchase another spot.
8- Banners/ Signage
- No pinning or sticking posters to walls, they must be free standing or displayed on the table.
9- Set up
- Set up is 1.5 hours prior to market opening and tear down is 1.5 hours after the market closing to clean up your area. 2 day events vendors can leave displays set up. Friday early set up (if available) are posted on the SFEM face book page the week of the event. https://www.facebook.com/Somethingforeveryonemarket/?ref=bookmarks
- Vendors need to be there 15 min prior to market start time or your spot will be given to booth next to you. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No burning candles permitted on premises.
- no balloons, no confetti, no rice, no sparkles, no sand is to be used on stampede property, there is a minimum of $50.00/ hour cleaning fee. Vendor is responsible for their area, keep it clean.
- Vendors are responsible for table linens as they are NOT provided
- Vendors are supplied 6′ rectangular tables with 2 chairs per registration request,
- If you purchase a 10 x 10 you can bring a shelf or an additional table to display your items.
- Displays can be set up how you choose as long as it is in your space
- Please find alternate care for kids under 10 years of age, kids are not permitted to run around or disrupt other vendors working.
- There will be no handing out promotional products to other vendors during event times
13- There will be no alcohol or nicotine products sold at the markets.
14- Market Events are held for home businesses, small store front businesses, crafters or artists.
- If you sell aroma products ie Scentsy, Young Living there is to be NO BURNING OR DIFFUSING of products, water is permitted.
- FRAGRANCE FREE market soaps etc must be WRAPPED .. complete product listing is necessary.
15- Advertising of events
- A list of ways each event is promoted is posted on the SFEM face book page.
- It is highly recommended to promote yourself on the face book event page or social media sites tagging SFEM. It’s a free way to advertise yourself.
- The best way to promote these events is still word of mouth, share the event pages, social media, along with sharing the poster provided on our face book page.
16- Anyone who takes down earlier then 4pm will not be allowed back in the markets.
17- It is highly advisable to carry your own liability insurance. All vendors are responsible for their own table / area and products. We will not be held responsible.
18- SFEM covers all vendors for an event / trade show licence through the city of Medicine Hat.
19-Something for Everyone Market has final say on vendor approval & table layout.